Lee and Jerry were married in May and had a Lioncrest wedding on Biltmore Estate!
Rain threatened to “rain on Lee’s parade” but alas when we needed to be outside it stopped raining! Lee and Jerry, you guys are AWESOME. Not only were you super fun to hang out with, your bridal party and family was too!
The LionCrest is a lovely venue on the Biltmore Estate!
Shout out to Flora and Verge Events for this awesomeness.
YES! We loved that they asked their guest to unplug. NOTE the lack of cell phones in the ceremony photos. 😉
Sweet moment with Lee’s mom and dad.
First look moments at the Inn on Biltmore Estate
While Meriah takes the group formal photos, Michael stands off to the side and gets some amazing candid moments of everyone waiting to have their photo taken.
The back of that dress though! <3 <3
Shout out to Blush Asheville and Hughes Hair Design for Lee’s makeup and hair!
Trolleys from Gray Line are always a fun way to get around the estate. 🙂
Bridal party shenanigans.
A wedding near a castle.
Let the ceremony begin! Sarah with Verge events is one of our favorite people. 😉 Here is a few shots of her doing her thing.
YES!! Congrats Lee and Jerry!
Moments after the ceremony…
Let the Cocktail hour begin!
This couple did a receiving line. I have had a few couples over the years ask what this is, which I found interesting because where I grew up (here in the south) it was at every wedding! It was great to see Lee and Jerry do this because it created so many beautiful smiles and moments.
Michael shot a lot of these through a window. I thought it was funny how he subtly shows up in a few of these shots. 🙂
The ceremony space was flipped for the reception! We loved this reception set up!
Biltmore’s food ya’ll… It’s amazing!
First Dance love.
Welcome and toast by the father of the bride and the father of the groom.
Maid of honor…
And best man!
Dylan with Blazin Sound Entertainment did an amazing job mixing some beats!
Shout out to these professionals that made this day awesome!
· Wedding coordinator – Sarah Murray with Verge Events
· Venue coordinator – Ashley Gardner (Biltmore)
· Dress Designer – Martina Liana
· Where you purchased your dress – Boca Raton Bridal
· Makeup artist – Talicia with Blush Asheville
· Hair designer – Amanda Hughes with Blush Asheville
· Floral designer – Jessica with Flora
· Caterer – Biltmore
· DJ – Dylan Skidmore with Blazin Sounds Entertainment
· Officiant – Christopher Bresson
· Cake designer – Biltmore
· Rental company – Classic event rentals
· Limo or car service – Gray Line Trolley
· Wedding hashtag- #GoDonnini or #NearLeeDonnini